Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shops at Taos

Many of the shops in Taos were art gallaries. Some were just souvenir shops. Others sold Hispanic or Native American merchandise. No matter the wares, the stores were all entertaining.

Buy these in bulk and tile the floor. Great for haunted bathrooms!

Kids like Christmas too much? Give 'em one of these- you shouldn't have a problem after that.
Santaclops is coming to town...

This should hang in all grocery stores.

I didn't stay too long...

I made a new friend... he said he'd let me stay with him if I ever came back to Taos. Cage 12- Taos Zoo.

Later, we stopped into a local chocolate shop. My mom and I were getting ice cream when I noticed a jar of iced dog treats for canines. I asked the girl behind the counter if she had ever tried one. She said no. I said, "If I worked here, I would totally try one". She told me I could have one- for free- if I ate it all. So I did. It didn't taste too bad, although human food is much better...

An old lady sitting on the bench outside gave me a weird look. I should've barked at her.

2 comments:

  1. Cool nic-nacks! I like the children sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Yeah, I thought they were picture worthy.

    ReplyDelete