Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30

Last day of June- I can't believe it. The summer's flying. I was on Snack Bar duty today (my first time on that shift). I've filled in before at the Snack Bar, so I had a good idea of how things worked. The shelving under the counters were disgusting, so I started cleaning, and cleaning, and cleaning. Good thing, considering the health inspector decided to make a surprise visit today... we passed. By the end of my shift, the whole place was restocked and sterile. Also, I am a champ at making ice cream cones now- people are complementing me.

Tonight was the buffalo barbecue. It was some GOOD meat. Following the barbecue was the weekly western dance (which I have been trying to attend for the last 3 weeks, but have been stuck at work). I did some line dancing and some Texas two-step. I'm getting a little better- I need to take smaller steps doing the two-step because I'm taller than most. I was elated that I finally got to go... even though it was only an hour and a half. Dancing's a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment