Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14

Hail storm. Work. That was today. I did a lot of stocking items and cleaning at work (in addition to helping customers). After the hail storm, I went to my tent and found a pond in my sleeping bag. Apparently, my tent was not designed for hail- it leaked at the seams, but didn't flood the floor... that was good. By the time I got home from work, the sun had come out and my tent baked my sleeping bag dry- I was glad I didn't have to go the the laundromat. Tomorrow, I embark on a three-day trek through the backcountry, going rock climbing, shooting, and mountain climbing. I will be isolated from the world for the next few days, so no blog, or e-mail, or phone... I'll update as soon as I get back. Oh- by the way, this week I was in the PhilNews (Philmont Newspaper) for my eye-wear creation at "duct tape night". I was too impatient to follow the instructions to make a duct tape wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment