Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 15

Happy to be done with work. Long day- ready for a break. After supper, me and three friends headed for Canon City, Colorado. We all had three days off. We made reservations for whitewater rafting on Friday morning. We found a campground online where we planned to stay the night.


As we drove along, I noticed signs for the U.S. Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak- we must be in Colorado Springs, I thought to myself. I remembered that on the map, Canon City was south of Colorado Springs... oops. We carried on to the campground we had chosen online (which happened to be two hours away from where we were rafting the next day)- oops, again. So we backtracked two hours back to Canon City, got into a campground at midnight, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment