Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21


Longest day of the year. By the time I got out of work, I saw... the moon. Oh, well. It was a quick day at the cash register: I met a crew out of Philadelphia (fellow Pennsylvanians), a guy from Alabama who used to live in Pittsburgh, a lot of people from Indiana (Hoosiers), and a really nice old lady who told me a lot of tips in starting a new BSA Venturing Crew, which I am doing back home. We also had people coming off the trail asking us for refunds for gear they clearly already used. If you're taking something back and expect a refund, you should probably wash the dirt off it first. I also got a package in the mail today! Yea! It was the shoe insoles I ordered a week ago. My feet feel like a million bucks now- they're finally healing up. Dance tomorrow- I hope I can get out of work in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment