Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 15

In the store, there were really no customers. We had to find things to do, considering two people could efficiently run the store and there were over ten of us...



But I had the snack bar shift. I wiped down the walls by the ice cream machine and most of the baseboards. They were disgusting after a season of ice cream splatter, drippage, and spills. The whole snack bar was scoured, cleaned and stocked by me and my co-worker.

Later, a group of friends and I went to get some pizza in town. Simple Simon's Pizza was closed, so we decided on going to the St. James. It was kind of a farewell dinner for a few of us- some were leaving the next day. I wasn't planning on getting a steak, but my friend and I convinced each other to do it. And it was delicious- one of the best meals I've had in a while. Just the right amount too.

No comments:

Post a Comment