Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 10

Nothing too exciting at work today. Waited all day for 6 p.m.- the staff soccer match. This match was a little more intense than the impromptu, five-on-five game I played last month. It was almost 11-on-11 (a full field) and, for the most part, people knew what they were doing. Some took the game a little too seriously, but we all had fun- and a good workout.

It felt good to run again, and to play the one sport I knew well. All the techniques and strategy from high school came back. I could've sworn I heard my coach yelling from the sidelines...

Later that night, a couple friends and I decided to "crash" the trading post. (Not destroy anything, just spend the night there). We made Snickers and Whoppers Blizzards, set out the display sleeping pads and sleeping bags, and called it a night. We had to get up early the next morning and put everything back so the early shift wouldn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment